After adding the Kubernetes compute service to Torque, it is time to associate the compute to the relevant spaces.
NOTE: To successfully associate a space to a k8s compute service, the compute service’s cloud account must also be associated to the space.
To associate a Kubernetes compute service to spaces:
- Log in to Torque.
- Go to the Administration > Cloud Accounts page.
- click the cloud account that hosts the cluster.
- Select the compute service and click Add space.
- In the dialog box that opens, select the desired space, specify the sandbox namespace to be used in this space, and click Configure.
The Network Settings page is displayed.
- Leave the Expose sandboxes to the Internet checkbox selected if you want the compute service to deploy public (internet facing) environments in this space.
- In the Namespace field, make sure the suitable namespace is specified.
- Click Apply and then click Confirm in the window that pops up.