Step 1: Install the Plugin
- Open the Settings page and click the Integrations tab.
- Under the Jenkins Pipeline icon, click Connect.
- In the Connect Colony to your Jenkins Pipeline window, click the Download button.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Browse the content of the unzipped folder and locate the colony.hpi file.
- Open Jenkins' web UI as an administrator and perform the following steps:
- Browse to the Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins page.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under the Upload Plugin section, upload the colony.hpi file.
- Navigate to the Manage Jenkins > Configure System page.
- Under the Colony Connection section, enter the following parameters:
- Domain name or IP: app.qtorque.io
- Port: 80
- Token: Switch to Torque's UI and copy the automatically generated token. Switch back to Jenkins' Web UI and paste the token into this field.
Your plugin is installed and configured.
Step 2: Verify Installation and Launch a Sandbox
To start launching sandboxes from your Jenkins pipeline, see Launching a Sandbox from the Jenkins Pipeline.