This article explains how to install and configure the Jenkins Torque plugin.
- Download the Jenkins Torque Plugin from https://github.com/QualiTorque/sandbox-jenkins-plugin/releases/latest.
- In Jenkins Web UI, click Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the Deploy Plugin section.
- Browse to and select the jenkins-torque-plugin.hpi file you downloaded.
- Click Deploy.
- Make sure all tasks have been successfully completed.
- Log in to Jenkins as administrator.
- From the left pane, click Manage Jenkins, and then select Configure System.
- Scroll down to the Torque Connection section. The Domain name or IP should already be filled with your Torque account URL.
- Specify the Token.
- In Torque, go to Settings > Integrations > Jenkins and create a New Token.
- Copy the token.
- Click Change Password and paste the new token.
- Click Save.
Your plugin is installed and configured.
Step 2: Verify Installation and Launch a Sandbox
To start launching sandboxes from your Jenkins pipeline, see Launching a Sandbox from the Jenkins Pipeline.