NOTE: To add your Artifactory repository, you should first make sure that your JFrog Artifactory file server is properly set up on your cloud provider and that you have the access credentials to access it.
To add to your Artifactory repository:
- Open the Settings Repositories tab.
- To the right of the Artifact Repositories label, click Add a Repository.
The Select an artifact repository provider window is displayed.
- Select JFrog Artifactory.
- Enter the following details:
Server URL The URL of your Artifactory file server User Name The user name used to log in to the file server API Key
To retrieve the API key:
- In JFrog Artifactory, access your User Profile.
- Under Authentication Settings copy the API Key using the copy icon.
- Click Confirm.
Your artifact repository is added.